Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

It is Friday again!  And time for the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy For Books.    Her question this week to help with the get to know you stuff is:

What is your favourite beverage while reading or blogging?

For me being Friday and all, I have to say I am sitting here with a glass of red wine, and enjoying it thoroughly :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Reading!  I want to make a bigger dent in Dracula this weekend, and it is pouring with rain here so I am hopeful I will :)

3 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hello from long time follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Longfellow quote on your header! Thanks for coming by my blog--I finally finished Wolf Hall (whew!) and will be putting up a review in the next day or two. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be anxious to hear what you think of Dracula...I just bought the irresistible Annotated Dracula, which has beautiful illustrations and a whole lot of historical information--really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome.